A digital version of the Shinrai Karate Syllabus is available, providing information on the core skills required for each grade, as well as video files of the katas.
Existing users can access the syllabus by pressing the following button:
Please note the following when signing up for a new user account;
- Access to the Syllabus is restricted to Shinrai Karate-Do students that have a current license.
- Each student requires their own log in.
- When completing the Firstname Surname fields on the new user registration form, please enter the name of the student you are registering for, as it appears on their EKF license.
- It could take up to 48 hours to authorise the account. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to get in touch if you have not received a notification message after this time.
You can register for a new account by pressing the following button
Accessing the Syllabus from a Smart Phone
Once you have an account, you can also access the Syllabus using your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Install the Moodle application from iTunes or Google Play
- Open the application and then enter https://syllabus.shinraikaratedo.co.uk into Site Address, and click on Connect.
- Enter the User ID and password to access the Syllabus.
The smartphone application will download Syllabus sections to your phone. Please be aware, the kata video files are reasonably large, so will take some time to download, and may also take up a large chunk of your data allowance if you attempt to download them using your mobile connection. You can configure the application to only download when connected to WiFi if you wish.
If you experience any technical difficulties with the on line syllabus, please complete the following form to send an email to the system administrator.